Best Photo Viewer Apps for Windows 10
Looking For Best Photo Viewer Apps for Windows 10? if yes then you are in the right place 😉 you might have a question that why do we need Windows Photo Viewer right? Well, many Android Smartphones launch daily with great Camera quality and useful apps also.
isn’t it? let me tell you why :). If you love taking selfies then you should know Windows Photo Viewer could help you to organize and edit like a pro;).
Do You Love Photography? if yes then Keep Reading:).
We love to take selfies and capturing moments of our lives, but it’s becoming a hobby and people gained more interest in it.
Enjoy Every Moment Of Life!
We take a lot of pictures while travelling 📸, food, with friends and many more things which include capturing our pictures.
However it was the Smartphone part lets come to the point 🙂 as we all know Microsoft Windows is only “Operating System” which is used by millions of people around the world.Are You Excited?
Obviously yes so here I am going to talk about Best Photo Viewer Apps For Windows 10, but you need Best Options Right? don’t worry that’s why we are here😉. We have made Top 7 List for Best Photo Viewer.
Love to Play Movies in HD? if yes then Check this👉 Best Video Player For Windows 10
Keep Reading To Know More 😎.
Why You Sho>Why You Shouldn’t Use Default Photo Viewer?he new Windows 10 is we are forced to use some other Microsoft apps to be able to use Microsoft Photos. Does It Make Sense? I think it doesn’t 🙂.
Another problem is quite irritating the new Microsoft Photos load slowly and some times it takes more than 5 minutes Microsoft Photo Viewer. So many users are searching for Best Photo Viewer which works best and doesn’t take too much time to load our photos.
In this post, we’ve rounded up some of the Best Photo Viewer Software For Microsoft Windows. Let’s jump in right away 😃.
Want To Hide Your Photos From Others? If yes then Android App Lock Is Best Way To Do That;).
1. t;">Did you ever use IrfanView? if not then you are missing something big it’s not just a basic photo viewer program. It’s equipped with powerful image editing features. You can optimize the images, crop, rotate, resize, and rest of the basic image edits.
Features>Featureswithin no time. One of the coolest things about IrfanView is it opens in a flash. It’s super fast and reliable.
It supports batch processing. IrfanView app has got a good development team and we see new features added to it every couple of months.The best part is IrfanView software is available for free 😉
Quick Specs Overview<>Quick Specs Overviewass="tablepress tablepress-id-6">
Watch Irfan View Tutorial Here
2. >2. Nomacsoes not have any fancy looks but it does the job well. It’s an open-source photo viewer application and so it’s available for free.
Who doesn’t love free stuff but with exciting features it will show up more interest;).
What’s New?What’s New?new icons them it’s a dark theme, and increased the speed which makes it faster than ever.
- Introduced With New Icon Theme.
- The File Panel Got Renewed.
- Improved drag and drop thumbnail preview.
- fill transparent background Addition with color.
- Added SVG: It improves image size converting adjustment.
- All Major Bugs Fixed.
- Updates: Including quazip 0.7.6,libraw 0.18 and exiv2 3.3.2.
Want to know about s>Want to know about some exciting features?panning or zooming or overlaying by synchronizing multiple instances. It can read Zip archive and MS-Office docs.
One of the best things I love about it its supports all Image formats.
The images switch fastly when the cache is activated. You can also manipulate images by adjusting the hue, saturation, exposure, sharpness, brightness, etc. It has a good development team behind it.
Watch Nomacs Tutorial
3. >3. HoneyViewhoto viewer that’s similar to Windows Photo Viewer on older Windows OS’? If yes, HoneyView is probably the right fit for you.
It’s really basic with minimal functions like viewing, resizing, and rotating. It opens fast and the bookmarking feature helps you to view the chosen images easily. It supports all the mainstream image formats.
With just basic editing tools and speed, Honey View is certainly one of the Best Photo Viewer Apps For Windows 10 and a good alternative to Microsoft Photos.
BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PGM, PNM, PPM, and BPG
- Ads Free
- Use Great Features To Get Ability Display EXIF in Jpg Format, Gps Information.
- Batch image format also available with conversion resize.
- Portable to use faster than others
Watch Honey View Tutorial
4. >4. XnViews one of the best alternatives to the Windows Photos App. It has all the required features like slideshow, screen capture, etc. It’s easy to manage your photos on XnView.
Customizing the photo library is simple too.
- XnView supports more than 500 image formats which include Multi-page, animated formats PNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO, etc you can export to 70 different file formats
- it comes with a tool that uses a powerful batch conversion module, similar to Xnconvert
- You can use it on multiple platforms Windows, Mac, and Linux are now supported in both 32 and 64 bit.
It supports over 500 image formats and it runs on both Windows and Linux platforms. The best thing about XnView is it’s a multi-lingual viewer.So, you do not need to worry if you are not good in the English language.
Watch XnView Tutorial
5. >5. FastStone Image Vieweriewer is often appreciated for its in-built image editor and interface to manage the photos. The image editor is quite handy as you can do minor edits and quick fixes like cropping, resizing, red-eye removal, etc.
It supports all the popular image formats like JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, etc. RAW files can be accessed from the digital cameras.
Watch Faststone Image Viewer Tutorial
6. Imagine<>6. Imagineis quite an efficient photo viewer program. It’s a really fast, reliable, and lightweight application that supports all the mainstream image formats like JPEG, BMP, PNG, etc.
It has got a screen capture, slideshow, and image editing features. You can also create basic animations on Imagine. It has multi-language support.
PEG, BMP, PNG, ICO, and other regular image formats.
Watch Imagine Tutorial
7. 123 Photo Viewer<>7. 123 Photo Viewernt photo viewer application for Windows 10. It supports all the popular formats and also supports Web P, PSD, TGA, DDS, AI, etc.
The magnification is quick. It handles batch operations well. The shortcuts on 123 Photo Viewer are simple. Just click on the right or left arrow to switch to the next or previous image.
Hovering your mouse on the image shows up a magnifying glass to zoom it.
If you are searching for a software that opens up PSDs and AI files at a good speed, you must check out 123 Photo Viewer.
- It gives animations support gif, webp, png you can run and pause it as u need.
- It has the fastest Magnification by click on the image you can in magnify mode without any lag.
- Supporting conversion including formats size, change, and renaming file.
- Use Drag and Drop Features To Save Your Time.
If you are using Windows 10 OS, go to the search bar and type Default App Settings. Go to Photos on the Default App Settings window. You can now select any photo viewer program as the default photo viewer.
Watch 123 Photo Viewer Tutorial
The spee>Final Words are the two things we expect from the photo viewer applications. All the above applications are lightening-fast and they are certainly great alternatives to the Microsoft Photos app.
All of them are the best photo viewer apps for Windows 10 in their way. You can download a couple of them and check them to find out the best fit for you.
Nomacs and XnView are good for batching the images. IrfanView is fast and has got a good interface to do basic edits. Honey View is blazing fast.
We hope our list has helped you to figure out the suitable photo viewer app for your requirements. Please let us know if we miss out on any other good app on this list.
Happy Photographing 🙂